Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging again!



I'm back!!! It's been way to long since I have blogged. Well I'm repenting and I'm going to start a new. Where should I start. The kids are getting bigger and funnier by each passing moment. Liam is 16 months and he is really starting to talk. I love it! So does Kai, he is alway trying to get Liam to say new words. Kai is so nurturing towards his little brother, I love it. Don't get me wrong, he still makes him cry (he smoothers him w/ love). Kai is a very passionate 3 yr old. He love dinosaurs, animals, insects and dirty jobs. He is a big help around the house, his new thing is he like to clean his room.....yes you heard me right, he likes to clean his room.

I have started working again. I work 4 hrs a day and I love getting out of the house. It's like a paid vacation...ha ha. I think the kids and Daddy are enjoying the alone time together too.

I'm liking this whole blogging thing again. This should be fun. :)

No comments: