Monday, October 22, 2007




Kai is such a joy to our live. He is always so happy. He learns new things every day. He knows almost all of his body parts. He loves being outside and playing w/ Mommy and Jack (the dog). He is going to be a frog and a dragon for Halloween. Kai has always been a very indepentant child, however just recently he has been very clingy to me (Mommy). I'm not sure if it because he is getting 8 (yes, I said 8) teeth or it's just that age. I don't mind it, however I can't let him do it too much--I don't want him to be a "momma's boy".



"Every day is a new exciting adventure...with Kai".

4 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Gloria...thanks for sharing. What a good looking young man. He'll make a great frog for Halloween. Have a great week!

Eliza2006 said...

What a big boy! At 16 months Eliza started being so clingy. I couldn't even walk out of her sight. It's just starting to get better at 20 months.

Tiffany
I need your new address!

Hannah said...

Gloria!
He is beautiful. Eight teeth at once. I do not envy you. Anyway, great pictures. Thanks for posting them!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous boy! Jake got 7 teeth at once, so he felt Kai's pain! It took a couple of months to get over that whole stage. Good luck!